2013 Financial statement filing instructions
Insurance companies and health entities
- Filing checklists for financial statements page.
- Electronic submission directive (PDF, 41KB)
- File financial statements and supplements
- How to file on the secure portal (PDF, 2.3MB)
The requirements for the segregation of premium accounting plan are set in WAC 284-07-540(6). There is no prescribed OIC form. However, you must create the plan and the request for approval in a PDF file and file it by email to CompanySupervisionFilings@oic.wa.gov.
In addition to the rule requirements of the plan, you must include a statement signed by both the Chief Executive Officer and the Chief Financial Officer that the plan was prepared under WAC 284-07-540 and meets the rule requirements.
Charitable gift annuities (CGA)
For charitable gift annuity issuers with a fiscal year ending on or between January 31, 2012 and December 31, 2012, please use the forms below.
- Jan - Dec 2012 CGA annual report instructions (Word, 167KB)
- Jan - Dec 2012 CGA annual report (Word,262KB)
For charitable gift annuity issuers with a fiscal year ending on or between January 31, 2013 and December 31, 2013 please use the forms below.
- Jan - Dec 2013 CGA annual report instructions (Word, 164KB)
- Jan - Dec 2013 CGA 2013 annual report (Word, 265KB)
Home heating fuel service
Discount plan organization