The following guidelines will assist you in properly submitting your SERFF filings in Washington state.
Note: We are now accepting all NAIC product coding matrix types through SERFF.
For life, annuity, credit, long-term care and Medicare supplements
What's not accepted? Life illustrations, refund calculations, multiple policy reports and grievance reports.
For health and disability
- Product coding matrix - LAHAC (PDF, 290KB)
- Form Filing Instructions (PDF , 149KB)
- Rate Filing Instructions (PDF , 57KB)
- Short form filing summary (Word, 55KB)
- Short form rate schedule (Word, 43KB)
- Plan Management Binder Instructions (PDF, 106KB)
What's not accepted? Provider Network Form A reports.
For property and casualty
- Product coding matrix (PDF, 329KB)
- SERFF property and casualty form filing instructions (PDF, 29KB)
- SERFF property and casualty rate rule general instructions (PDF, 31KB)
- Motor vehicle service contract general filing instructions (PDF, 31KB)
- Personal insurance scoring model general filing instructions (PDF, 53KB)
For title insurance
- Filing instructions (PDF, 25KB)
For more information
To see up-to-date filing information:
- Login to SERFF
- Select the Filing Rules tab
- Select General instructions or Submission requirements