What is long-term care insurance?
It provides benefits for a wide range of medical, personal and social services for people with prolonged illnesses or disabilities that require help with daily activities. It can include:
- Home health care
- Adult day care
- Nursing home care
- Group living facility care
How do I know if I need long-term care insurance?
- Watch the planning for long-term care video
- Review our guide, Buying Long-Term Care Insurance (PDF, 184KB)
- Order our Long-Term Care Options Workbook
Who sells long-term care insurance?
- Check our list of companies approved to sell products in our state.
Long-term care insurance rate increases
- Information about why long-term care insurance rate increases occur.
Long-term care partnership program